Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Week 18 *~ Final Week ~*

As this week is the final week for Store your information project, I would be so happy to discuss what I have learnt in my blog. I leant a lot about XAMPP server and i understand it more. i have entered many website about this server and i got good information about it.

I knew that XAMPP is a server that can work in your laptop without connecting to the internet. Also, when the program is installed in your laptop, other student or friends can share it with you and they can access it as well from their own laptop and give some comments and ideas.

Finally, as a group we have to collect all the 4 parts together and then upload it in our E-portfolio.

It's a good thing for me to learn this program, I like it a lot and I think it will help me a lot later.

No comments:

Post a Comment