Monday, April 6, 2009

Week 8

Once we get the project, our group meets to gather and talk about the project. we divide the four parts among us. And then we discuss an agenda that include the deadlines date.

My part in the Store your information project is "XAMPP". I have to find the meaning of it, and have lots of information by researching about this topic. In addition, I have to find what does “XAMPP” about, how we can use it and for what?






Week 9

This week I have started research on my topic, I am trying to understand what “XAMPP” it means so that I can search for more information about it. I went to the library to find some books that contains information and ideas about my topic, but honestly I didn’t find any book. I’ll try to find a book anywhere else. However, I found some information online, there are many websites that talked about my topic which is good for me to understand it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment